Friday, April 12, 2013

Jump When Ready is live on Amazon!

Jump When Ready is now available on Amazon! I’m really excited about getting it out there (as you can probably tell by all the exclamation points) and can’t wait to see how people like it. The novel has even gotten a few really nice reviews!
If you’d like to check it out, Jump When Ready can be yours for less than a cup of coffee at Starbucks. And, if you enjoy the novel, you’d be doing me a great favor by offering a rating and review on Amazon.  Click here to take a look!
What will I do for you in return? you may ask. Well, if you do leave a review go ahead and shoot me an email (jumpwhenready AT gmail) and when I publish the novel I’m working on I will send you an eBook copy for free (or PDF copy, if you’d prefer). How does that sound? Granted, it might be a while before I finish it (I tend to do a lot of editing) but I will keep your info, I promise.
Thanks to all of you who have offered encouragement! It has meant a lot and without it I don’t imagine I would have taken this step of going “indie” with Jump.
That said, stay tuned. Soon, I will discuss what I experienced having not one, but two, literary agents before making the decision to go “indie” after all.
Have a great weekend (hope you spend it reading Jump When Ready)!
Cheers,
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment